4/01/2010

INMH stands for I NEED MORE HOLIDAY

Sorry, long time no post :"( it make me miss my blog.Okay so here we go!

Well, I spend most of my long holiday(about 1 week) went to Bandung. Btw, we're on holiday because the seniors is implemented a national exam. But for sure hmmm.........I NEED MORE HOLIDAY!!!! you know what? this holiday not like holiday. Our teachers gave us homework for this holiday. I think, who want their holiday fill with so much homework? no one want it umm even the diligent one.  Okay so let's start my story.  I spent this holiday went to Bandung. Me and my mom went to Bandung on monday morning. First we check in to the hotel. Terrible! My mother's assistant wrong reservation hotel for me and my mom. So, we wait for awhile. On Tuesday, I'm just watching tv at my room hotel. Really boring. Fyi, my mom must went to her office. That day was awful :/ Well, In the night I met my old sister. She lecture in Bandung. We have a dinner together. At wednesday I went to the zoo Bandung not far from my mother office. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm really glad to saw animals in there. They are really cute. Than on thursday I'm back to Jakarta. Back-To-Reality. 

4 komentar:

Silmi Sabila mengatakan...

These photos are amazing!

taufikmarasabessy mengatakan...

cool photos!u

Laras mengatakan...

@Silmi Sabila & @taufikmarasabessy: Thank you so much! you also have great photos too :D

marigold chudori mengatakan...

Love your photographs!!